CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 1, 2010

The Withering Tree

The tree of my life was rich and green
But suddenly there were fierce winds to be seen
The climate changed color
To affect my tree’s palor
The sun bore down and left my tree only brown
The fruits of love were squashed and mashed
And now everything resembled a big huge mess.
 Yet the roots were strong,
And they have been holding my tree all along
It still stands there, barren and bare
Hopes held high
This time will soon fly by
But deep down inside my tree has broken down,
Afraid of the future and what might come on.
With the fruits of love lost
And the secure green cover all washed
My tree feels all alone
In this world so forlorn.
But faith in the almighty still holds strong
No matter how confused or lonely it will still fight to survive all along!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment